Chicken Club Casserole
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup flour
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb chopped broccoli
- 6 cups cooked, brown rice
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 6 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green chili
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- In a large pan, melt the margarine and blend in the flour.
- Add the milk, broth, soup and water and cook quickly.
- Stir this constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Then add the broccoli, rice, chicken, mushrooms, chili and salt and stir, mixing well.
- Pour into casserole pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Cool and FREEZE.
St. John's Hospice http://saintjohnshospice.org/